Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who are you?

Okay, so my cuz sent me this and I never respond okay well never is harsh but it always takes me a few months. I was tagged a while back on my blog and again never responded....aaww I am bad. So here goes some secrets about me. If you want to respond you will have to cut and paste because you can't really hit forward on my blog. So this one is for you hezy (i didn't add lesy).


Who are you?

Hit forward and place an Y by all the things you've done and N from the ones you have not.
Answer the 29 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me).

(n) Gone on a blind date
(y) Skipped school class but not school
(y) Watched someone die
(n) Been to Canada
(y) Been to Mexico
(n) Been to Florida
(y) Been on a plane
(y) Been lost
(n) Been on the opposite side of the country
(y) Gone to Washington, DC
(y) Swam in the ocean
(y) Cried yourself to sleep
(y) Played cops and robber
(y)Recently colored with crayons
(y) Sang Karaoke
(n) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(y) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(y) Made prank phone calls
(y)Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(y) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(y) Danced in the rain
(y) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(y) Blown bubbles
(y) Gone ice-skating
(y) Been skinny dipping outdoors

Any nicknames? Goose, Queek (when I was growing up), Mom (oh wait maybe that is my real name?)
Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi, Starbucks skinny Mocha
Tattoo? nope
Body piercing? ears
How much do you love your job? Pays the bills, went to school for 6 years to do it, love being with my kids at their school.
Birthplace? Sommerspoint, NJ
Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere with a beach and warm weather, and poolside service, and a spa, okay the beach is good enough.
Ever been to Africa? No
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? I think I may have done that last night.
Ever been on TV? No
Ever steal any traffic signs? No
Ever been in a car accident? Yes, minor though
Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door, I would really love to drive a 2 seater convertible!
Favorite salad dressing? Ranch
Favorite pie? coconut creme
Favorite number? 5
Favorite movie? That's a hard one....Steele Magnolias Favorite holiday? Christmas...no question!
Favorite dessert? I'm easy, if it is chocolate I love it!
Favorite food? Another hard one...seafood, mom's chicken n dumplins, a yummy steak!
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite brand of bodywash/lotion? Body Shop coconut body butter
Favorite toothpaste? Crest mint w/ whitener
Favorite smell? Plumeria trees in Hawaii
What do you do to relax? read, lay by the pool, walk
How do you see yourself in 10 years? A little sad cuz my kiddos will be heading off to college, but also excited for a new chapter in my life.
Furthest place you will send this message? Virginia or Ohio so if someone is reading this and they are further away please post!
Who will respond to this the fastest? Who knows, surprise me!

No comments: