Monday, June 30, 2008

Seven

We made it back from Hawaii and life has been crazy since. My gigi turned 7 on June 25th. We were flying home the morning of her birthday. When we were in Seattle we got a call and gigi was headed to the ER to get stitches in her hand. She was cutting bananas with a steak knife and the steak knife won. 5 stitches later she was put back together. Poor thing what a way to start your special day. The next two days were spent running around planning for her party. She had a very fun time celebrating with her friends, all 18 kids! Yes I am a little crazy. We had to find water proof tape and tape a glove to her hand so she could swim. So here I am house all put back together sitting with my girl and watching Camp Rock. I had to do something to celebrate her even if it is late. So here is a little glimpse into the life of my gigi. She is my heart and I love her dearly. I can't believe that she is already 7. Seems like she just came into my life and rearranged it and she has been keeping us on our toes ever since. So... Happy Birthday my girl...I love you!

2 comments:

Clover said...

Very sweet! And I can't believe she's seven already. I was just looking at some pictures the other day from when she was about 3, and it doesn't seem that long ago!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Gigi!!! :)K