Thursday, January 17, 2008

BRRRRR

Okay, all I have to say today is it is really cold out. I mean stink'n cold and I hate to be cold! As I am writing this I am sitting in my office curled up to my space heater (which is totally against fire code but oh well) trying to get warm. I just got back from chasing down a third grader that decided to run from class. Why is that kids always decide to bolt on the coldest of days? Some of you are reading this right now and wondering how I just said that with a fairly straight face. I know what you are thinking "do kids really bolt from class alot?" Well apparently they do today because that was the second one. Who Hoo! At least it is a long holiday weekend!

Everyone is calm and happy for now, my toes are beginning to defrost and here I am wishing that I was at home with a good book. Better yet, home curled up in my fleece sheets. Have you discovered fleece sheets? OOHHH they are amazing. The coziest, softest things you have ever felt. I am in love with my fleece sheets....they are like heaven. I just don't know how I have lived without them. I mean they are completely amazing. My co-worker that introduced me to them says they are better than sex and you know she may be on to something. Don't tell the mister though. When gigi (my 6 year old) got into our bed and felt the fleece sheets for the first time she said "Mom I am going to live in this bed and I will die in this bed because I love these sheets". She is a girl after my heart. I know, I know, how can someone go on and on over bed linens, I mean they just cover the mattress right? Well you know they say we spend half of our lives in bed so I think that we should pay a little bit of attention to what we are laying on! Needless to say we all have a set on our beds and everyone goes to sleep with a smile on their face. All warm and cozy in our heavenly sheets. So for today I am thankful for fleece sheets! I just can't wait to get home tonight so I can curl up in them....ahhhh

to staying warm!
Scarlett

1 comment:

Life As I Know It said...

I have never seen fleece sheets before. Where did you get them? Don't they make you too hot? Don't you get sweaty? Sounds like I may need to check them out.