Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Crafts

Well, Christmas has come and gone but I am just getting around to sharing my Christmas craftiness. So here you go. These patterns were fun and easy. It was such a treat to see everyone open them and enjoy them.

My SIL nad niece in their matching aprons. Gigi is begging me to make her one so I better get the machine fired up!

Fun sling bag from Amy Butler. I could barely part with it so I think I will be whipping up a few more of these.
Another fabric combo that I did. Very cute.
These bags are super spacious but really cute. I think they would make a really fun diaper bag. The inside has pockets to hold all those baby things.
Just a few of the fun things I whipped up. Super cute and easy. Now just to find the time to make something for myself!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Stinkin' Cute! Love em all :) K

Tanya said...

How do you do it all? You are my hero!