Sunday, November 9, 2008

We're Back...

Well, almost. I am sitting in the Seattle airport writing this post. We are almost home from a fabulous trip to Mexico. The kids had a blast and learned a lot of spanish. My gigi no longer says yes, she says ce. We had a lot of fun and took a ton of pictures. There were several highlights on the trip and I honestly can't name my favorite thing. While we were gone a lot changed. We watched a new President get elected via spanish TV. We caught part of the election results in a little resturant called PiPi's while the Mariachie Band played. My gigi lost her two...yes two front teeth during a fiesta. Luckily the tooth fairy has her passport so she made it all the way to Mexico. She brought 50 pesos! Gigi used that to buy a few treasures at the Marketplace. She is pretty good at bartering. Smart girl. We have a few more adventures this week but I will post more later we have to board our plane.

1 comment:

fab5 said...

Glad you are back and you had fun!