Monday, November 24, 2008

Week of Thanksgiving

So in honor of Thanksgiving and wanting to focus on all that is good in my life I am dedicating this week to all that I am grateful for. Today I am grateful for my family. They are the ones that get me through the week and I am always happy to come home to them. I love you all. I have included some pictures of my family. This was the very fun weekend that we had in Moscow at the U of I vs. BSU game. Despite our loss we had a very fun time tailgating!



The little man just had to make a poster to support his team.


The mister has not lost his touch when there is a baby on board.


Who couldn't love these cuties.


The girls had to make up a cheer routine. IDAHO, Idaho, Idaho, go, go ,go!


The little man working intently on his poster.

I hope that you have lots to be thankful for as well.

~Scarlett

No comments: