Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To all my loyal readers (all 3 of you!), I am still out here in cyber land. I have many a random thought to blog about as well as several stories to share. I just don't have time to get them out of my head and onto the paper (i guess that really is a figure of speech since all of this is saved somewhere out there and we no longer use paper!). We had a very busy weekend with the in laws in town. All the cousins went to the zoo together and had a great time. We had a birthday party for the mister's aunt this weekend which was fun. I love her and always have fun with her. The kiddos had fun playing. They decided to golf a little, luckily uncle golightly saved the day (or cars) by exchanging the real golf balls for the whoofle golf balls. Nothing like a 9 and almost 4 year old driving balls 5 feet from your car....could end badly! The spring weather is trying to peek through here. I can't wait because I am tired of being cold. I will get all of my random thought, schmoopy slide shows, and funny stories up soon! I am having a few technical difficulties with music but I am sure that the mister can help me out when he has a little time!

No comments: