Monday, March 31, 2008

Whew!....spring break has come and gone and I can hardly believe it. We had a fun week. We started the week off by doing a little spring cleaning. I took 6 bags of stuff to the Goodwill and only can home with 3 new items. The mister spent a few days building a pig pen. The new little piggies will be coming to our house on April 12th. Little man says that he is naming them Bacon and Porkchop. After we got all of our work done we headed out on our Spring Break Adventure. The kids had no idea where we were going but I must say they are pretty good detectives. Little man clued right into his boarding pass and the fact that it said LA. When we landed and headed off on the freeway he was reading signs the whole way. When Disney way popped up I thought he would go crazy...I knew it I knew it!!! Gigi we are going to Disneyland! We had a fun three days in the park. We met lots of famous people like Cinderella, Belle, and Minnie Mouse. The little man became a roller coaster junkie. I think gigi would have too except she was to short. She did make it on Space Mountain and loved every minute of it! I will have more to post once I get pics loaded.

~Scarlett

No comments: