Sunday, September 19, 2010

We had the privilege of participating in a little bit of history here in Kerbyville. I not sure how many people have the chance to eat dinner with their Governor much less dinner with the Governor in out on the back patio. Well, that's what we did this week. My brother/sister-in-law hosted at their house. When my little man heard what we were doing he begged me to go. I thought really kids at a fundraising dinner? He said mom, when will I ever get the chance to eat dinner with the Governor. That's about all it took to convince me. I think he might be a little politician in the making. The weather was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the kids did great. All in all I would say it was a success. Here are a few pics.

my little man had the option of leaving and going with the other kids to play but he chose to stay and listen to the Governor speak. He sat for an hour and didn't move. He even got in on the talk about delisting the wolves.

the highlight of the night for the kids. The candy table!


Fun centerpieces

The hosts!



My little man and the mister discussing wildlife management, immigration, and energy. I'm the one standing behind the camera taking the pictures. Sometimes I am totally amazed at the opportunities that my children have had compared to me. Their world looks totally different that mine did as a child. It's pretty amazing.




No comments: