Friday, December 4, 2009

Creative Christmas

There is something about the holidays that inspire me to create. I always wonder why I am not inspired mid summer when the days are long and time is a plenty. Probably the call of the pool, patio, and warm sun keep me from staying indoors. Once the weather changes, the days shorten, and the temperature drops below 50 I am ready to stay in and create. This year I found plenty of ideas at one of my favorite spots, sew mama sew. There are so many fun ideas I could hardly choose. Now all I have to do is cut into all those wonder fabrics I have found. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I am especially excited about something I am making for some tiny people in my life. They are gonna be so stink'n cute I can hardly wait to see them all dressed up and ready to create themselves. Gotta keep it a secret until I am done though. I feel like one of Santa's elves. So tomorrow it will be time to crank up the Christmas music and create.

~Scarlett

No comments: