Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life in Kerbyville lately:

1) Spring flag football is in full swing. Practice, games, cheering, more practice. Fun for the boy.

2) A new cousin has joined the group. Now we are up to 6 grand kids. Very busy and exciting.

3) Spring has sprung, winter has returned, spring again, winter, um hopefully spring will stay soon!

4) Yard work, yard work, and more yard work...that is what happens when you have such a big yard. Now work on the pig pen. Piggies come in 2 weeks.

5) School is very busy for me and the kids we are down to 35 days and counting...ooh la la summers a coming!

6) Lots of summer plans on the books. If you would like to visit Keryville give me a call so we can get it scheduled...it's getting full of fun!

7) More to come....all of this excitement has been documented in photos. I guess I need to find the time to post them. Soon I promise!

~Scarlett

No comments: